ICONIC. CLASSIC. TIMELESS. PRESTIGIOUS. PREMIER ADDRESS. UNPARALLELED VIEWS.
Market Square offers the best of Washington D.C. The city’s most prominent office address since 1990, Market Square’s iconic twin buildings curve majestically around the U.S. Navy Memorial on historic Pennsylvania Avenue, midway between the White House and the U.S. Capitol. FORTUNE 500 companies, international private firms, government agencies, and foreign consulates alike enjoy Market Square’s style, convenience, luxurious amenities, and premium finishes.
- Built in 1990, renovated in 2016
- 698,000 total square feet of office
- The Residences at Market Square – 105 condominiums on the top two floors of each building (separately and privately owned)
- ENERGY STAR-certified, LEED Silver Certification for Existing Buildings & Maintenance, and designated a BOMA 360 Performance Building
- To learn more about our sustainable practices at Market Square, click here.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Onsite access to Archives Metro station and proximity to major federal agencies, landmarks, the Pennsylvania Avenue retail corridor and Verizon Center.
- New membership-quality fitness center on-site.
- Rooftop terrace and state-of-the-art conference center delivering spring 2018.
- Public lobbies, elevators, and restrooms all newly renovated.
- Multiple shops, services and eateries on-site.
- Home to the U.S. Navy Memorial and Naval Heritage Center.
- On-site best-in-class property management and 24/7 security.
MANAGEMENT & OWNERSHIP
Columbia Property Trust
Click here for more information