VIEW FROM THE TOP
Beginning Spring 2018, our new rooftop terrace at 801 Pennsylvania Avenue will offer unparalleled views and exclusive space for private events, outdoor meetings, or just lounging and taking in the sights.
An outdoor room with a phenomenal view …
- Over 8,000 sf for private events, cocktail hours, luncheons, or just lounging
- Views to The Washington Monument and U.S. Capitol
- WiFi enabled
- Exclusive to tenants at Market Square
- LEARN MORE
COLLABORATE IN STYLE
Washington D.C.'s largest office conference center delivers this fall, with 7,000sf of meeting facilities. Flexible, dynamic and available anytime to Market Square tenants.
- Three large boardrooms (each seating 56); can be combined into one large room for up to 168.
- Can accommodate assembly/events, training class/seminars or large conferences.
- Multiple breakout areas for private conversations or work areas.
- Private lounge, dedicated reception and communal pantry for catered events.
- LEARN MORE
Get fit onsite in the city's most luxurious and exclusive fitness facilities. Explore DC's most popular running and biking routes virtually and be inspired by our wall of presidential work outs!
Movers. Shakers. Stair-steppers. Yogis.
- Membership-quality fitness and wellness center
- Executive locker rooms
- Spin cycle studio, yoga studio, free weights, and cardio zone
8:30 am – 5:30 pm ET
Other than regular building holidays
We provide onsite security 24/7.
Security Desk (701 Penn): (202) 783-2340
Security Desk (801 Penn): (202) 783-2337
Genesis Security: (301) 515-4400
Please contact the Management Office for more information on the Market Square conference center, including access, use and hours.
Please contact the Management Office for more information on the Market Square fitness center, including access, use and hours.
Market Square offers immediate access to the Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter Metro Station.
For schedules and ticketing information, click here.